Want to be a... Gorman Girl...?

Teepee top, Jemima Jacket, Mid Rise Crop Cord & Patchwork Clutch
Snooker Print Dress
Inka Dress
Tigress Stripe Dress
What can I say I am a Gorman Girl through and through. When you become a Gorman Girl it's like joining an exclusive cult, their instantly recognisable style and effortless chic always raises a smile. "That's gorgeous! Is it Gorman?" is a catch phrase that I and fellow Goman Girls have adopted.

I love their palette of earthy hues (including mustard, an under utilised colour in my opinion) mixed with bright pop colours and their use of organic cotton and natural fibres.

I can't wait for the heat wave to be over so I can pull on the Inka knit dress that hit stores last week. It is so soft and cuddly, forgive the expression but it is like wearing a warm blanket and I ask you, what is wrong with that?

Love Lucy xxx
(aka Gorman Girl)

(Photos Source: Gorman Website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...