In love with Lanvin...





I know Lanvin is a French label and I blog about Australian fashion, but on this occasion I’m going to make an exception.

My love for Lanvin started when I was at Fashion College and I saw the exquisite illustrations of her beautiful hats. I have now fallen in love all over again with the designs by Alber Elbaz for Lanvin. This collection has been exquisitely draped and brings together the bold new block colours for the season.

You may remember my lamentations at the lack of colour from the previous seasons. Imagine my joy at the bright, bold, clashing colours present in the Spring/Summer 11/12 collections. I can't wait to sample some of the many delights already on offer.

Source: Images from www.lanvin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...