Gorman Girl Strikes Again!


As many of my readers should know I love Gorman and am a self confessed Goman addict. So it should come as no surprise that I am in love with the capsule collection created in collaboration with artist Rhys Lee.

I am the proud owner of the gorgeous 'yes! skirt' (pictured wearing above). I love his use of colour, there are just so many outfit combinations to create and I have only just started!

Other looks that I love from the capsule collection include the 'droplet beaded dress' and 'sugarcube pocket dress'.

droplet beaded dress
sugarcube pocket dress

Trend alert! Waist-ed long skirts dominated the catwalks at the recent Paris Fashion Week. Go for bright colours and bold prints with pleating or gathering. I like Gorman's new 'systems of space skirt' and 'fruit salad skirt'. Finish off the look with a pair of 60's style round sunglasses, try them a bright colour to add a bit of an edge!

Gorman fruit salad skirt

Gorman Milly Sunglasses

Gorman systems of space skirt

Top image I'm  wearing:
Sunglasses Waiting for the Sun
Necklace Pigeonhole
Gorman silk shirt
Gorman Yes! skirt
Belt vintage
Ring Totomoto
Shoes from Zomp

Remaining images from: www.gormanshop.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Love the first photo of yourself - so feminine and stylish!

    www.erinaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the 'yes' skirt! I've been searching so long for one. Do you still have yours? Let me know if you'd ever sell it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...