Vintage, ain't all it's cracked up to be...





If you have been following my blog then you should know by now that I collect and make hats. I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you a few photo's I took for the lovey ladies at 'We love Perth', as guest blogger of the month of April. As you can probably gather I love dressing up!

After attending Fashion Talks this month my love of all things vintage has been reignited. I have also been slowly putting together another collection of headpieces, after suffering quite badly of designers block. So if all things go well, you will be seeing some more original creations for my millinery and headpiece label Banks & Bell.

Right now I am gearing up for the Perth Fashion Festival. I can't wait to find out what William St will have to offer this year...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...