Delectable Opulence = S2...

Two weeks ago I attended S2's Opulent Black High Tea. It had been a few months since I had ventured into the little store of bliss in North Perth. It came as no surprise that it was a lavish affair with gold leaf tea and champagne served in dainty tea cups. There were shots of gazpacho soup, delightful mini cakes and lavender coloured macarons.

Flowers were in abundance, hanging from the ceiling in glass jars and covering the long central table that dominated the room.

The event was to launch the new winter collections in store. Along with new national and international labels, S2 have recently started stocking one of my favourite Sydney eye-wear labels, Isson (pictured above). I also loved the white cracked camel toe shoes and the fur caplets that were popular on the night.

I will definitely be making a return trip to S2. I think those Isson sunglasses are calling to me....
 S2, 26 Angrove Street, North Perth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...