Banks & Bell for Fenella Peacock...


Wow what a crazy week! For those that may not know I am a budding milliner and I am launching my new label 'Banks & Bell' at the Fenella Peacock parade!

The parade is this Friday (27th April, 2012) so it's all hands on deck to get my pieces made in time. I finished another piece last night and started working on more. As well as hats I also make headpieces. The parade will feature mainly my headpieces which are beaded by hand. Each bead is stitched on individually, so if a thread should break the whole design won't fall apart! To produce one piece can take up to 3 days depending on the design.

We had a fitting last week and they looked amazing on the models. I can't wait to see my designs walking down the runway with Fenella Peacock's collections.

Here is a sneak peek at some of the designs you will see on the catwalk...


Deco Baby by Banks & Bell

Deco Baby by Banks & Bell

Nouveau Darling in gold by Banks & Bell

Nouveau Darling in gold by Banks & Bell
 To buy tickets for the Fenella Peacock parade simply click on the link: www.trybooking.com/Booking/BookingEventSummary.aspx?eid=23038

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...