The Hat Affair presents the new face of enex100...Grace Inouel...

Grace Inouel

Clarie Davies, Jill & Grace


Ruby Rose

Marlena Collard, Hannah Collard & Rachel Brewer

Matthew De Goede & Zoe Van Zanten

Rebecca Frost
Ruby Rose

Sarah Tilleke

Noah Skape & Vanessa Tate



Nicole Mortimer flew all the way from Sydney to be there!

Peoples Choice Winner Dominique Pratt

Winner Grace accepting the prize

Last Friday night I was lucky enough to attend the VIP event where Ruby Rose announced the new face of enex100. I am happy to say that the lucky winner was makeup artist and hair model Grace Inouel. I had a chat with Grace before the winner was declared. Not only is she gorgeous but she is a genuinely lovely person.

The judges had a hard time choosing a winner, with Ruby Rose being handed the envelope at the last minute. Grace was shocked, shedding tears of joy. Only earlier that day she had been joking with a friend on what she might spend the money on if she won, all the while thinking it wasn't going to happen.

After meeting her I was in no doubt that Grace should win. I wish her all the best and I'm sure that this will lead to many more exciting opportunities. I can't wait to see what happens next!


Me, Grace & friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...