Blow them out and make a wish...


The Hat Affair has turned two! I can't believe it, the time has gone by so quickly. If someone had said to me two years ago that I would have a fashion blog and a millinery label, I would have laughed in their face (In fact I think I did!).

It just goes to show you can't see what is coming around the corner. I hope the next is just as rewarding!

Pictured: The red velvet cup cake is from Little Bakery and is available at Nells, Mosman Park and Kahluas Sisters, Fremantle. As well as other selected cafes and gourmet deli's. The candle is from The Home Provedore Bake Essentials Store, Fremantle. The plate is part of a trio by Royal Albert called Lady Carlyle. The table cloth is Laura Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...