Celebrate Summer with Totomoto...






'Totomoto Celebrates Summer!' was a fantastic night of fabulous jewellery, quirky gold ironing boards and a glass of something bubbly! The stand out pieces on the night were the Passion Flower Cluster Necklace in copper (pictured in gold below) and the Honeyeater Booblace.

Drawing inspiration from Australian flora and fauna these timeless and unusual pieces are sure to become collectors items. I was like a kid in a candy shop. I had the privilege of wearing the 'Passion Flower Cluster Necklace' in copper for most of the night, it looked amazing with my Gorman navy Backgammon dress. Sadly my budget couldn't stretch that far and after careful consideration I picked out a Passion Flower ring in copper (only one of six) and a Honeyeater Necklace in copper (also only one of six). I have already wore both several times and would love to add to my collection.

If you missed out on this fabulous event don't despair! Totomoto is available in Western Australia at Behind the Monkey, Beaufort Street, Highgate and Nells, Glyde Street, Mosman Park. For other stockists across Australia please click on the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...