The Hat Affair Loves... What on earth are you wearing?


'What on earth are you wearing?' is a unique A-Z of fashion. It achieves what many other fashion books fail to do, to poke fun while still offering current and valuable information on the latest fashion buzz words ( some are rather absurd!).

My favourite would have to be the description for 'Gusset'. Ever since I watched the television series 'Coupling' (the original UK version, not the awful US one) and experienced Geoff's 'favourite words' among them stockings, breasts and gusset, I couldn't help but giggle. (If you've watched 'Coupling' you'll know what I mean!) ( Also I am shockingly guilty of being a giggler... I know, it's terrible!).

'What on earth are you wearing?' is available from boutique book stores and online at Michi Shop.

Warning: do not read this book in a public place because you are in danger of bursting out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...