Take a walk with me down... Brunswick Street





Brunswick Street is the haunt of Melbourne's vintage lovers and art crowd. Unfortunately I hadn't figured on the public holiday. Some of the stores were open and those that weren't, well I still took pic's of the windows, so you'll just have to venture inside for yourself.

For Western Australian's Brunswick St is where you'll find the Melbourne 'Little Creatures'. It's not as good as the original Fremantle Brewery/Restaurant, for a start there are no Beer vats to look at in the next room (well I am bias). However if you are feeling home sick for Fremantle, then step through those doors and have a drink of a beer that only the West could create! While I was there, I simply had to take a photo of the amazing light fittings made out of empty beer bottles. I wonder, do they come in green?

Photos: I just had to take a picture of the laundrette sign, with a film by the same name 'My beautiful laundrette' it was just too good to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...