The innocence of youth...

At 6 being subjected to wearing a bin bag, masquerading as a Christmas tree.

At age 7 please note the denim on denim look and the tasteful sun hat (taken at the elephant enclosure at Perth Zoo).

At school dressed as a cow girl, not sure why!

In my 1st Communion dress made by my mum.

My 9th Birthday a 'Witches and Wizards' party, this was before Harry Potter!

At 12 back stage in a High School production of 'Mame' ( Don't worry, it is a fake cigarette!).


I recently went to a 'Fresh Prince of Bel Air' party. It made me think about what I was wearing in the 90's. I couldn't remember, well I was in primary school for most of it! So I dug up some old photo's and to my surprise discovered I was a bit of a poser then too! So for shits and giggles I've decided to show a few of my memorable fashion moments from the 90's.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos!!!!
    And the Witches & Wizards photo is too cute!!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...