Hat Affair Loves... Blackwall





Ever been guilty of walking past a store and not bothering to look inside? Well I have and now I'm kicking myself, because I've been missing out on one of the coolest stores in Perth.

Blackwall is "more than a shop, ...(it) is a lifestyle, a dedication to the designers out there who allow us to express ourselves through our clothes…" (Blackwall Blog)

Blackwall stocks only the best including: Ksubi, Ksubi Eyewear Vanishing Elephant, Romance was Born, Shakuhachi, Insight, Something Else, Oneteaspoon, Ginger and Smart, Maurie and Eve, Bec and Bridge, Flint, and more.

"No more flying over east to pick up those pieces you only see in the mags… We are bringing the fashion to the people." (Blackwall Blog)

You can find Blackwall at Shop 1/30 Jarrad St Cottesloe.

Source: Photo's are of the interior of Blackwall taken by myself. Quotes are taken from www.theblackwall.com.au/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...