Hat Affair loves...Lovers & Dreamers


Does anyone remember that song from the 'Muppet Movie'. Sang by Kermit the Frog, it went something like this, "The lovers, the dreamers and me..." I really loved this song as a kid and it still has a sentimental meaning for me.

Kermit aside, as soon as I saw the name of this label I felt the same way as I do about that song. Lovers & Dreamers takes inspiration from childhood objects and translates them into these quirky recycled bottle cap brooches, which you cannot help but love.

I picked these up at the recent 'The First Breath' exhibition. I hope you all scooped up a little bit to treasure from the pop up shop! If you did miss out then you will have to wait, because unfortunately the creators are currently holidaying in Europe (lucky them!), so the ETSY store is on vacation.

However you can follow them on facebook (Lovers&Dreamers) for the updates of when they return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...