Perth Fashion Fest!









Coming up this September from the 9-15 is the Perth Fashion Festival. This annual event is growing bigger every year. There are many amazing events scheduled for every night of the week. There are also some amazing free events on offer. If your interested in going to any events or just want a peek at what is on offer just got to www.perthfashionfestival.com.au or click on the link!

Before I was a hat blogger I was a fashion student at Polytechnic West (Formerly Swan TAFE, Bentley). This was my collection for my graduate show in 2005. The elaborate dress with the exaggerated hips was my couture gown. I carved the hips out of foam so they fitted perfectly to the models body. On the catwalk there was a scary moment when the heel of her shoe got caught in the tulle, but luckly she managed to steady herself!

You will notice that my first cloche hat is on one of the models, it didn't sit quite right because her hair was in a bun, ahh well not everything will go right on the night! Love Lucy x

(Footnote: The 1st photo is of my gown model Tianne and myself and all subsequent photo's are of my collection.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...