Winter stop shop...



Well it is the start of the Easter long weekend and I urge all you hat fans to don your Easter bonnets in celebration (of hats, of course)! Right now I am in the middle of making three new hats, so I'll keep you posted of any developments. In the meantime here are some winter wonders to feast your eyes upon! My mum bought me the berret on a trip to Sydney and I knitted the other with my limited knitting skills. Again more black, sorry I really must use more colour. Don't worry though I have just finished knitting a red hat, picture pending! Happy Easter! Love Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucie!
    You're hat affair collection is amazing! And the images are divine. It make me want to go through all my children's stories and look at the hats the characters would wear on an English Spring afternoon- I think most of my childhood books were set in England and all the characters are animals! I have a friend who makes well, knits Balaclavas, sometimes wearing them on the train! You need to make a special hat wearing tea party event!

    Can't wait to read more

    Apricot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...