Don't miss...Hats:An Anthology


Ooo! I can barelly contain my excitement! I just found out that the Queensland Art Gallery is holding an exhibition of hats. Among them is the famed Schiaparelli shoe hat by Salvador Dali. I have only ever seen drawings of this hat and would love to see it in all its glory. Sadly mundane things like the state of my bank account and lack of a full time job, mean that I'll have to postpone that pleasure for now. Fourtunetly most of the hats exhibited, are from the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, which means I'll have an excuse to travel when my finances improve!

But for those of you who do have sufficient funds, Hats: An Anthology by Stephen Jones, will be at the Queensland Art Gallery, from March 27-June 27. So enjoy the tasty visual delights with my blessing!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...